Flows containing solid particles are observed frequently in wide range of industrial applications such as fluidized beds, pneumatic conveyers and granulators, and in nature such as sand storms, snow avalanches and pyroclastic flows. The purpose of our group is to advance our understandings on the physical mechanism of these flows and to improve predicting and controlling abilities. We especially interested in the dense gas-solid flows and granular flows where particle-particle contact gives significant effect on overall flow behaviors.
- Paper by Washino et al. is accepted for publication in Journal of Colloid & Interface Science
- Join work with UC3M and ETHZ is accepted for publication in Powder Technology
- Prof. Tsuji gave an invited talk in MCGM2016
- Prof. Washino and Mr. Higashida deliver talks at 2016 AIChE annual meeting in San Francisco
- Paper by Washino et al. is accepted for publication in Powder Technology